Please read these Booking Conditions carefully as they explain a number of important things and set out our respective rights and obligations.
In these Booking Conditions references to "you" and "your" include the first named person on the reservation and all persons on whose behalf a reservation is made. The Site is owned and operated by KADAMB HOSPITALITY and when you make a reservation, your booking is with us.
By making a reservation, the first named person on the reservation agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the reservation that:
• He/she has read these Booking Conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
• He/she is over 18 years of age and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services; and
• He/she accepts financial responsibility for payment of the reservation on behalf of all persons detailed on the reservation.
CANCELLATION / PREPAYMENT
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as MEALS, BEVERAGES ,telephone calls, , mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared in advance .
In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, ,ANY RELIGIOUS FESTIVAL ,LOCAL FESTIVALS OR CEREMONY ) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
Yatra24hrs.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away.
50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
will not be liable for any losses or damages due to events beyond their reasonable control including without limitation: acts or orders of governmental authorities; weather; fire; power fluctuation or disruption, flood; earthquake; volcanic activity; lightning; airline delays or cancellations for any reason; utility outages; strike, lockout, or work stoppage; terrorism ;injuries to guest at premises or outside or any event typically described as “force majeure” or an “act of God.” REFUNDS SHALL NOT BE OFFERED in the event of a late or delayed arrival to the Hotel. In the event of a delayed departure, Guests shall be required to pay locally for any additional nights at a rate not to exceed the Hotel’s night published (“rack”) rates. Again, TRAVEL INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
1. Insect-Borne Illness. The KADAMB HOSPITALITY is located in a tropical environment. Although the Hotel maintains a year round pest control program, the Hotel, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and suppliers shall absolutely NOT be liable for, and all Guests shall HOLD HARMLESS the Hotel, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and suppliers from any injury, illness, or loss resulting from exposure to any viral or virus or any other insect-borne disease or similar tropical illness of any nature whatsoever. Potential Guests who are pregnant or may become pregnant should seek the advice of a qualified physician prior to travel.
2. Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions. MEALS OR CATERING OR FOOD is given to an independent contract on request from guest without direct involvement of owner and such no liability whatsoever on kadamb hospitality for payment ,or rates or quantity or quality. The AGENCY CONCERNED USES food and beverage outlets use wholesome ingredients, which may include peanuts, tree nuts, seeds, shellfish, shrimp, seafood, soy, milk, wheat, and other POTENTIAL ALLERGENS. KADAMB HOSPITALITY CANNOT GUARANTEE that food and beverage items will not come in contact with potential allergens EVEN IF a particular dish or item does not normally include such ingredients. Guests with food allergies or dietary restrictions should TAKE PRECAUTIONS. The Hotel is NOT ABLE to accommodate individually tailored meals or menus for specific guests based on their individual dietary needs. The Hotel and its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and suppliers SHALL ABSOLUTELY NOT BE LIABLE for, and all Guests shall HOLD HARMLESS all such parties, from any injury, illness or loss resulting from food allergies or the Hotel’s inability to meet specific dietary needs or requirements.
3. Guests with Disabilities. Due to the unique nature of the Hotel, its buildings, grounds, amenities, and services, the Hotel may not be suitable for Guests with certain disabilities and mobility issues. Some buildings, rooms, grounds, beaches, amenities, events, and services may not be accessible. Likewise, Guests with certain disabilities and mobility issues may encounter difficulties at local airports and with public and private transportation, walkways, buildings, facilities, services and events.
4 Forum Selection; Governing Law: As a condition of making any Hotel booking, all Guests hereby agree that the courts and authorities of THE COUNTRY WHERE THE HOTEL IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED shall have EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION over any claims or actions of any nature whatsoever arising out of any act, omission, illness, injury, loss or other occurrence at the Hotel or anywhere in the country where the Hotel is physically located. All other jurisdictions that any Guest may have access to by reason of domicile or otherwise including without limitation the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom are hereby irrevocably WAIVED. Any such claims or actions shall be governed EXCLUSIVELY by the laws and regulations of the country where the hotel is physically located. Any claim brought in an unauthorized jurisdiction shall be DISMISSED without prejudice, and all costs of such dismissal shall be borne by the party who brought the action in the unauthorized jurisdiction. The provisions contained in this Contract shall be LEGALLY BINDING on all Hotel Guests. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this Contract and any other information or advertising relating to any Guest’s travel to or stay at the Hotel, the provisions contained in this booking confirmation SHALL CONTROL.
5. Limitations of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall The KADAMB HOSPITALITY its owners, officers, employees, agents or insurers be liable for any claim or action of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in relation to any act, omission, illness, injury, loss or occurrence at KADAMB HOSPITALITY or in the country where the Hotel is physically located. Each Guest shall HOLD HARMLESS KADAMB HOSPITALITY and its owners, officers, employees, agents and insurers from any such Hotel-related claims and actions, and from any claims or actions based on the acts or omissions of any third party airline, transportation provider, and tour and excursion providers. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall KADAMB HOSPITALITY , the Hotel, any third party tour operators or travel agents, or any of their respective owners, officers, employees, agents or insurers be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, or exemplary damages or any damages based on emotional distress, mental suffering, or psychological injury of any kind.
6. Legally Binding. This Contract is LEGALLY BINDING. Each Guest is responsible for reading, understanding, and agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in this Contract as a condition of securing a Hotel booking. The provisions of this Contract have been made available to the Guest IN ADVANCE of making a Hotel booking. The provisions of this Contract are meaningful and enforceable and are NOT “BOILER PLATE” PROVISIONS. This Contract has been made available to Guest PRIOR TO making a Hotel booking and PRIOR TO travel, thus ADVANCE NOTICE has been provided.